ZEROLAG FINANCE, S.L. (making reference to this “FINGERINK” website) facilitates users (the “User” or the “Users”) of the following website www.fingerink.biz (the “Website”) with the following general information details, in accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (the “LSSI”).
Company name: ZEROLAG FINANCE, S.L.
Tax Identification Number: CIF B54993720
Registered address: Plaza Alcalde Agatángelo Soler, 6, 1B, 03015, Alicante, Spain
Registration in the Commercial Register: ZEROLAG FINANCE, S.L. is registered in the Commercial Register of Alicante, Volume 4024, Sheet 196, Page 154512, first registration.
Contact email: For any queries, the user can contact ZEROLAG FINANCE via the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Below, the terms and conditions of use of the Website shall be set forth (the “Conditions of Use”), to which all Users must comply at all times.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
The Conditions of Use together with the Legal Notice, the Processing of Personal Data and the Cookies Policy constitute, as a whole, the terms and conditions governing the access and use of the public part of the Website (the “Website Terms and Conditions”). “).
2. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User is obliged to use the Website correctly, with correct use understood as use that conforms with current legislation, good faith and public order. Likewise, the User undertakes to not use the Website for fraudulent purposes, as well as not to perform any kind of conduct that could damage the image, the interests and the rights of Fingerink or third parties. Similarly, the User undertakes to not perform any action with the objective of damaging, rendering useless or overloading the Website, or which impedes, in any way, the normal use and operation of it.
The User is advised that, in the event of a breach of the content or the obligations arising from the Terms and Conditions of the Website or any other particular terms and conditions collected on the Website by the user, Fingerink reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate their access to the Website, adopting any technical measure that is necessary for this purpose. Likewise, Fingerink reserves the possibility of exercising such measures in the event that it reasonably suspects that the User is in violation of any of the terms contained within the Terms and Conditions of this Website or any other terms or conditions collected on the Website.
Fingerink reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained on the Website, including the content and/or services that it is made up of. This can even include limiting or not allowing access to said information at any time and without prior notice. Fingerink, in particular, reserves the right to eliminate, limit or impede access to the Website when technical difficulties arise due to events or circumstances beyond Fingerink’s control that, in its discretion, reduce or annul security levels or standards adopted for the proper functioning of the Website. To this end, Fingerink reserves the right, at all times, to decide on the continuity of the information society services provided through the Website.
3. WEBSITE CONTENT
Industrial and intellectual property rights related to the Website, including the provision of its content, the sui generis right on underlying databases, graphic design and the Website’s user interface (look & feel), underlying computer programmes (including source and object codes), as well as the various elements that make up the Website (text, graphics, photography, videos, sound recordings, etc.) (the “Content”), correspond to Fingerink or its licensors. In respect to the distinctive signs included on the Website (trademarks and trade names), they are the property of Fingerink or its licensors.
Use of the Website by the User does not imply the assignment of any industrial and/or intellectual property right on the Website, the Content and/or the distinctive signs of Fingerink. For this purpose, by means of the Conditions of Use, except in those cases in which it is legally permitted or through prior authorisation by Fingerink, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting and/or reusing the Website, its content and/or the distinctive signs of Fingerink or any other third parties involved in the Website. Fingerink reserves the right to exercise legal action against Users who violate or infringe industrial and/or intellectual property rights.
Fingerink grants Users who respect the Terms and Conditions of the Website authorisation to utilise the Website, on a non-exclusive basis, for the maximum period of validity of the industrial and intellectual property rights as established by the applicable regulations (except in cases in which your access to the Website it suspended for a justified cause) and so that the User can utilise the Website in accordance with this document.
Likewise, FINGERINK DECLARES the following:
- The information contained on the Website has informative purposes and does not provide any type of recommendation. Under no circumstances shall it be considered as advice of a legal, financial, investment or technical kind or as an offer or guarantee on behalf of Fingerink. Nor should it be understood as a recommendation for carrying out operations, or as constituting the grounds for decision making in a determined direction, with Fingerink not being held responsible for the use of the information contained on the Website and, specifically, it must be understood that said information, subject to current Spanish regulations, is not directed at those Users that act under other jurisdiction from other states that demand compliance with different requirements for making available, disclosing or publicising information of this kind.
- The information supplied by Fingerink on the Website does not constitute Fingerink’s technical opinion.
- Fingerink is not responsible for the information contained on the Website meeting the User’s expectations. Fingerink is not held responsible for the veracity, accuracy, sufficiency, integrity and updating of the information that is not of its own making and which is provided by another source. Fingerink is also not responsible for the opinions or comments that may appear on the Website, since Users could make them in a personal capacity or they could come from the sources indicated.
- Fingerink reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained on the Website under the terms outlined earlier with no obligation to communicate any of the changes or modify its content. The User ACKNOWLEDGES AND ACCEPTS Fingerink’s previous declarations and additionally, GUARANTEES compliance with the regulations that apply to them in their role as a User of this Website.
4. THE ESTABLISHMENT OF LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
The establishment of links to the website is prohibited, unless it has previously been authorised by Fingerink. In any case, once the link is authorised by Fingerink, it should be established under the following terms:
1. The links cannot consist of frames or windows that allow the visualisation of the Website through internet addresses that are different to those of the Website or that in any other way show the Website’s information alongside information included on other websites.
2. No false, inaccurate or incorrect type of manifestation about the Website and/or Fingerink shall be made from the website that introduces the link (the “Linking Site”).
3. Under no circumstances does the authorisation granted by Fingerink mean that:
- Fingerink sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the content and/or services that are provided via the Linking Site; or that
Fingerink is in any way responsible for the Linking Site’s content.
4. The Linking Site must faithfully comply with the Law and cannot, under no circumstances, host content, either their own or from third parties, that:
Is unlawful, detrimental to third party rights, damaging, degrading, violent, inappropriate or, in any way, contrary to morals, uses and good customs (pornographic, racist, etc.)prompts or can prompt the User to think that Fingerink endorses, backs, agrees with or, in any way, supports the unlawful or illicit ideas, manifestations or expressions of the sender turns out to be inappropriate or irrelevant to Fingerink’s activity.
In the event of a breach of any of the above terms, Fingerink shall be able to adopt legal measures for these purposes.
5. LINKED SITES
In order to help the User find additional information, Fingerink could include various technical link devices that allow the User to access other websites (the “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Fingerink acts as a provider of intermediary services, according to the provisions of article 17 of the LSSI. In accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned legislation, Fingerink shall not be held responsible for the services and content provided through the Linked Sites, unless it has effective knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
Under no circumstances does the existence of Linked Sites imply the recommendation, promotion, identification or compliance of Fingerink with the manifestations, content or services provided through the Linked Sites. As a result, Fingerink is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, nor for their conditions of use and privacy policies, the user being the only one responsible for checking and accepting them each time they access and use them.
6. COMMUNICATION OF ACTIVITIES OF AN UNLAWFUL OR INAPPROPRIATE NATURE
In the event that the User or any other internet User has knowledge that any type of information or content on the Website or provided through it is unlawful, harmful to third party rights, damaging, degrading, violent, inappropriate, contrary to what is established in the Conditions of Use or, in any other way, contrary to morals, uses and good customs, you can contact Fingerink providing the following information:
- The personal information of the communicating person, including name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Description of the facts that reveal the unlawful or inappropriate nature of the content or information as well as the exact address at which it is available.
- In the event of a violation of rights, such as industrial and intellectual property, the personal details of the owner of the infringed right must be provided when it is a person other than the communicator. Likewise, the deed that establishes the ownership of the infringed right must be presented and, where appropriate, the authorisation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicator.
The receipt of the communication foreseen in this clause by FINGERINK shall not imply effective knowledge of the activities and/or content indicated by the communicator when this is not obvious or evident. In any case, FINGERINK reserves the right to suspend or withdraw content that, even if not unlawful, is contrary to the rules established in these Conditions of Use, considering in each case, the legal interests in conflict.
7. FINGERINK’S RESPONSIBILITY
The User must be aware that communication over open networks is exposed to a diverse range of threats that make them unsafe. It is the User’s responsibility to adopt adequate technical measures to reasonably control these threats, among which they should include updated systems for detecting malicious software, such as virus, Trojans, etc., as well as having security patches for corresponding browsers updates. For more information, see the Fingerink Security Policy or contact to your internet service provider who shall be able to provide you with appropriate solutions for your needs. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fingerink shall not be held responsible for the damages and harm causes to the User as a result of the inherent risks associated with the medium used, nor for those caused by the vulnerabilities of their systems and tools. Fingerink does also not guarantee the complete security of its systems and although it has adopted appropriate security measures, the existence of vulnerabilities cannot be completely ruled out and, as a consequence, the User must be cautious when interacting on the Website.
In particular, Fingerink shall not be held responsible for:
- Any type of damages or harm to the user’s computers caused by a virus, worms, Trojans or any other harmful element.
- Damages or harm of any kind for the User derived from faults or disconnection on telecommunication networks causing the suspension, cancelation or interruption of the Website’s service. In this respect, the User recognises that access to the Website requires services provided by third parties beyond Fingerink’s control (for example, telecommunication network operators, access providers, etc.) whose reliability, quality, continuity and functioning do not correspond with Fingerink, nor does guaranteeing the availability of the service form part of its responsibility.
- Third party information in cases in which Fingerink acts as an intermediary service provider, in the context outlined by the LSSI, except when there is effective knowledge and the corresponding information has not been withdrawn.
Fingerink shall also not be held responsible for the damage, either direct or indirect, that Users may suffer due to inadequate use of the Website or its content, with an obligation to communicate changes or modify its content not being assumed.
8. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Like other commercial content websites, the Website uses technology called “cookies”. In the Cookies Policy, the User is provided with detailed information on how to use Fingerink’s cookies.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
In accordance with article 3 of the LSSI, the laws applicable to the information society services that Fingerink provides via the Website shall be those of Spain. Therefore, in all litigious matters concerning the Website or any litigious conflicts regarding the Registered User and Fingerink, Spanish legislation shall be applicable.